Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I like big butts...I cannot lie...

First, let me say, I'm not talking about other people's butts, but the chickens.  I have a chicken, Gatsby, she's got the biggest butt of all the chickens. I know I shouldn't point that out, but man, she's huge. I've been singing to her, I realize that may in fact hurt her feelings, I probably need to stop. 

I'm in love with my chicks.  All of their big butts or not.  They're super adorable, and when they see and hear me, they come running to the door.  SO sweet.  It was super sweet tonight that I didn't have to pick them up to get them into their house.  They went on their own.  Smart girls.  My dad broke their laying box tonight. He was being silly leaning on the box, and it broke.  Ugh. Good thing, we're going to be building them a new area. Hopefully with another set of laying boxes.  I've got mosquito bites up and down my legs. I hate it.  I want to rip my own legs off.  It's hard because the coop is at the bottom of the hill, we don't have steps, and there's pine needles on the way down, and I can't exactly walk the best right now with my knee still being swollen, so it's a unique experience getting down there to see them.  I love every minute of it though.  It's awesome having pets. 

Ok, so back to big butts. And other things related...Guess what, she's got a big chicken butt. Gatsby, aside, some of us have larger butts.  I was watching Psych, a favorite show of mine, and he was talking about chubby chasers...It's sad that there's a name for a guy who likes a girl with a little meat on her bones.  I think it's awesome if a guy can get past her looks and accept what's on the inside.  That's a hard thing to find these days.  A genuine man.  A guy who likes big butts, & he cannot lie.  If you know the song, he's actually referring to a version of Kim K.  Pre-baby, she was a girl with a itty bitty waist and junk in her trunk.  She's still got junk in her trunk, but the back seat and front seat got a little bigger. It happens with those having had a baby. And it's harder for some to lose the baby fat. I've never had a baby, and I'm still fat. So who am I to judge.  I don't particularly care for Kim K. or Kayne, but it has nothing to do with her size.  Her personality from what I've seen, is not that appealing.  That's a completely separate post and it'd take way to long for me to explain that situation.

I do think it's very unappealing that women are disgraced for their bountiful blessings on their bodies, no matter where they are.  Junk in the trunk, Junk in the front end, or just junk everywhere.  I recently read a story about Justin Bieber.  He called a girl a beached whale and told her she needed to go on the biggest loser.  Let me tell you something, if he had said that to me, I'd be in jail for beating up a pipsqueak.  That's super disrespectful, and I'm sure that I'd have enough to say while pummeling him, but I can't believe that a girl took this from him. It's reported that she didn't say a word to him.  Wow, girl you deserve props for not showing him what a beached whale can do.  I can't imagine what would be going through his mind or the girl's mind.  Was she shocked?  Was he high?? You don't speak to anyone that way.  Especially not a fan. She's helping you to buy houses, mistreat monkeys, get drunk, driving expensive cars that you can't reach the pedals in.  I've never understood why celebs think they are so much greater than us.  They're just people.  People who God blessed them with a talent.  It's not like their immortal.  It upsets me that a girl thinks Bieber is that awesome, that she has to take that from him.  Reports say she was a size 14.  Really?? A 14 is a beached whale??  Dude, check your facts, some whales are upwards of 2500 pounds.  Really, that girl is not even close. I've never seen a person the size of a whale.  It's just ignorant. I'm over you beebs.  It's time you were deported and time your mother taught you how to have respect for others.

I think famous people are under a lot of scrutiny and I feel sorry for those who gain weight. Jessica Simpson, girl, you really need to stop.  She keeps doing these Weight Watchers commercials, which is a great thing for a girl needing a little push, but it also sets her up for failure.  She's watched about her weight, 100 times more.  People wait for her to fail so they can write articles about it or they can talk about how Weight Watchers doesn't work if you fall of the wagon. They're right. It doesn't.  Once you stop Weight Watchers, a lot of people gain the weight back, because you aren't choosing a different lifestyle, you're choosing a weight loss plan.  Once the plan is over and you're at your goal weight, you have to keep going, or it will all return.  I read something very interesting in a Curves Fitness book.  I don't go to Curves and I don't do Weight Watchers. They're all a waste of money for me. Anyway,  I read that if you take 2 weeks, eat a certain calorie intake, you'll loose weight(dependent on your weight), and then the next 4 weeks go up in calories, you'll plateau, but then the next 2 weeks, go back to the original calorie intake, you'll lose weight. It's a different idea, and I've never done it before.  I like reading new approaches to calorie intake, and things of that nature. I can't do a carb diet. It's annoying to me. I can't eat hamburgers, no bread, and eggs, forever. It's not feasible.  I can't do a strict salad either, I dislike lettuce. Except on occasion.  I really need a plan that's laid out for me specifically.  And I'm working on one that works best for me now.  I love to cook. I love lean turkey vs. red meat. That's a huge deal for me. I have always loved hamburgers, but I've really taken to the lean turkey/chicken. I crave it.  Water too.  I used to hate water, not my body craves it.  It's a habit thing I think too.  I got in the habit of drinking more water, so it's easier to drink it now.  I know this post took on a life of it's own.  I get going and tree branch stems out and I'm off on that branch instead of the original one. 

Before I go, I want to say, thank you for those who have been wishing me well on Facebook with my knee. I am actually getting a little irritated with the situation, and it's just not a good feeling.  It's a little depressing. I love to dance at Just Dance Roanoke Monday-Friday at 9:30, with two amazing instructors, Leticia and Liza, and this week with my knee, I can't. I feel incomplete, but I also can't take the chance of doing serious damage. If it doesn't get better in the next few days, it looks like I may have to go see a doctor. :-(  Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes.  I'll be back at normal in no time. **Crossing fingers**


Phat Fat Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment